Sunday, October 31, 2010

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi0D3giDM9uVxefFZU_DWN6d-rV18UlufF2KhwBq70MltsSsOK4WeEp3KLO3qBQ8cKQBQlyKKa8PMxvdlwlxQotQ9Ezkpmcp2lCMpHgWAfnHKZE1aJsq1odffon0o-7-T4056v7YE85dgo/s1600/Weather+Monitoring.doc.gif ok guys so my thing already expired so to actually fix this one, one of you guys will need to do it. but just so it's done to get the points i think we need to have data collection branched off of observations too...plus add on like for mine ways that it could be observed. like off of clouds for data collection i could have cloud cover and height. what are you thinkin?

2 comments:

  1. yeah that sounds good molly! alyssa, are you doing it or am i? i have no problem doing it! let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sorry I talked with molly via-text, thanks for doing it! It looks great and the changes that I thought needed to be done I told Molly since I didnt have internet over the weekend. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete